drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Another tea from the David’s Tea fall collection…

I was looking forward to trying this one and this morning we are fogged in again in S.F., so this seemed like a sweet and cosy thing to try this morning.

This was steeped for 5 minutes and got some soymilk thrown in. It’s a bit sweeter than I thought it would be, but I like it pretty well. It has a nice pumpkin flavor and the cardamom is definitely shining through, which I love. There is a slight touch of clove but nothing too overwhelming. Pretty good but I admit I am partial to the Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie by Della Terra. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around