drank Rose Green Tea by Kusmi Tea

Tea of the afternoon/early evening here. The dry leaf smells like a flower garden and is very relaxing.

This got steeped for 3 minutes in the Bee House teapot. The tea itself is lightly rosey but it isn’t too strong in my opinion. It has a nice vegetal quality, mixed with the flowery sweetness of the rose. I think I prefer a rose congou when it comes to rose scented teas, but this is pretty nice for a quiet moment. might be nice iced, as well.

ashmanra

I thought of you last night as hubby and I were doing yoga and youngest came in with the dog and stuck dog treats in our ears during final relaxation. I thought, "I bet Amy doesn’t have her final relaxation disrupted like this. " lol!

TeaBrat

lol… no! That is one of the benefits of living alone. But I haven’t been doing enough yoga lately myself.

Comments

ashmanra

TeaBrat

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around