For some reason our building has no water today and I tried calling the landlord but got no response. I was wondering how I was going to make tea until some nice lady on Twitter reminded me I had some emergency water stashed away in the closet.

This is a nice hefty tea for the morning with a bit of smoke in it. I am hoping it will kick start me a bit – looks like I’ll need to go to the gym today to at least take a shower. :)

K S

Happy you got water for tea but a little creeped out some one on Twitter knows what’s in your closet. lol

TeaBrat

ha… no she just said it would be good to have some emergency water and then I remembered it was in the closet. :)

K S

Whew, that’s not so creepy after all.

Comments

K S

TeaBrat

K S

Whew, that’s not so creepy after all.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around