My first order with Seven Cups, it was prompted by something they posted on their Twitter feed a few days ago about this tea. When I first opened up the bag I wasn’t sure if it was a green tea or a white tea, but it’s definitely green!

I’m not always such a fan of floral scented teas but this is really wonderful! The tea liquor is a nice golden yellow, and the fragrance wafting from it is just divine. I probably let this steep for a little too long because I forgot about it, but it’s still really lovely. It’s rich and sweet with a very hefty orchid flavor and a slight twinge of bitterness in the finish, I will try steeping for a little less next time to see if I can eradicate that. I was definitely not disappointed with this lovely tea! Great for a quiet afternoon moment.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around