This also came in the bulk section at Whole foods. It smells sooo good in the bag I had to try it! Roses and cardamom, lovely! But how would the flavor hold up?

I ended up steeping this for 4 minutes. It is very heavy on the cardamom, which I don’t mind, but you would have to be a big fan of the stuff. There’s a definite rose element and the ginger is more subdued. I tried mine with soymilk this morning and it IS a very interesting blend. The spices are very strong in this. I think the rich, malty assam lends a nice backdrop to this tea. Might also be interesting to try as a latte!

For me it might be more of an afternoon tea than a breakfast tea, but I like it! Glad I tried it, it’s yummy. :)

Nik

Oooooh, I need to try this and chai it up. Added to the shopping list!

Comments

Nik

Oooooh, I need to try this and chai it up. Added to the shopping list!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around