drank Keemun Hao Ya by jing tea shop

Tea of the morning here… this is nice if you steep it in the gaiwan for about a minute. I think keemun is perhaps an acquired taste and I have not really embraced it.

Indigobloom

I’ve found the same! the first Keemum I ever had was really good, ever since then it’s been hit and miss, but my first impression was pretty decent so I keep hoping…

TeaBrat

I am not crazy about the flavor of them for some reason… oh well!

Comments

Indigobloom

TeaBrat

I am not crazy about the flavor of them for some reason… oh well!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around