drank Lady Grey by Twinings

This came to me in teabag form…

I am really not a fan, too much bergamot and citrus flavors for me, it’s kind of yucky, not much more to say about it.

Bonnie

Shhhh(It has to be pretty icky for YOU to give it a red 13!)

TeaBrat

Very icky for me, anyway

K S

But I like this one. Yep, that’s why there are a zillion choices.

GiggleGoddess

I enjoy this tea because of the citrusy flavors…hence LADY grey and not Mr. Earl, lol. Too bad mine expired a year ago before I could really get into it:(

Comments

Bonnie

Shhhh(It has to be pretty icky for YOU to give it a red 13!)

TeaBrat

Very icky for me, anyway

K S

But I like this one. Yep, that’s why there are a zillion choices.

GiggleGoddess

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around