drank Assam Gold by Art of Tea

Tea of the morning here…
I can’t believe I am the first one to log this particular blend on Steepster.

It’s raining again this morning and aside from it being an ideal day for an assam, I think it’s also an ideal day to go to the Legion of Honor Museum, which I am doing later.

So I steeped this up for 4 minutes in the Beehouse teapot. It’s a pretty good assam, maybe not the best I’ve had but still quite yummy. It’s a bit malty and caramel-y with only a little bit of pungency. I almost never drink assams plain so I added some soymilk to this, which made it really good. I think this might be my only breakfast today! :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around