After lunch tea here, purchased at Whole Foods last night because OF COURSE I need more tea, right?

I was hoping for more of a black tea experience here, but like Lisbet I am mostly tasting plain tulsi and it is very strong, like a minty-herbaly sensation. I don’t mind it, but I guess I could always try blending my own into black tea if I wanted more tea. For an assam, it doesn’t seem that strong.

This stuff is very good for my stress levels and what can I say? Sometimes I am like a delicate flower, especially around this time of year when there’s no sun. It’s nice to make self care a priority. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around