drank Panyang Congou by Harney & Sons

Tea of the morning here. I have sooo many things to do today but I also slept in late (actually I really needed the sleep so it’s ok). Woke up this morning with the sniffles. I thought I would have a cup of this before the customary weekend morning matcha smoothie.

This is such a light, smooth and malty tea. I may have committed a travesty by adding soymilk to it, but that’s what I was in the mood for. This is also excellent plain.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around