drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

Tea of the afternoon here….

My package arrived from Butiki and I couldn’t want to try this! I haven’t had eggnog in ages.

I steeped this according to instructions and it is better than I was hoping. The aroma is very authentic. After tasting I went to go add a wee bit of turbinado sugar and I bet this would also be really good with soymilk. I’m getting the nutmeg, vanilla and the creaminess, even a bit of the booziness.

Ah Stacy, you have created a real winner here, this is delicious. A wonderful treat with a fraction of calories of a real eggnog (and much healthier, I imagine). I think this will be gone rather quickly. ;-)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around