drank Zingiber Ginger Coconut by Teavana

I’m finally finishing this off. It’s a pretty yummy rooibos and I would consider picking some more of this up but won’t set foot in a Teavana store. lol! :)

Claire

Hah, I’m the same way Amy! I passed by their store in Westfield today, thought about going in for about half a second, and then kept walking.

i do that all the time. stupid teavana…

Tina S.

I felt guilty going in last week, until I saw the 75% off signs. I don’t mind shopping if they aren’t making a profit off of me.

Comments

Claire

i do that all the time. stupid teavana…

Tina S.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around