Thanks so much to The Purrfect Cup for sending me some of this. I’ve always wanted to try it!

I made a big old mug of this to keep me company on such an oooky afternoon. I tend to like genmaicha anyway and this is a nice, nutty flavor. I’m definitely getting the marshmallow as well as some butteriness here. This is really quite yummy. Due to the sweetness I would primarily drink this as a dessert tea. Why won’t Frank add this as the permanent collection? It’s good!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around