drank Hu Kwa by Mark T. Wendell

This is definitely a nice tea for a rainy afternoon/early evening.

I admit I do not crave it often, but I love it when the weather is cold and rainy! And I’m happy the heat is starting to come on in my building. Can you say… brrrr?

gmathis

Ouch…have you been without heat long?

Helena

Yeah always good when the heat comes on :D I keep a heater in my room and I have a pretty good heating blanket as my room is always the coldest in the house :D

TeaBrat

hi gmathis – no… we have steam heat in the building and it usually comes on at night but sometimes it gets chilly here during the day. SF buildings are not known for their insulation and tend to be drafty.

JC

I feel your pain!!! I’ve been freezing in my apartment several times. It really bothers me when I come in my apartment feels colder than outside. Old DC apartments for you.

Comments

gmathis

Ouch…have you been without heat long?

Helena

TeaBrat

JC

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around