drank Watermelon Xylophone by Butiki Teas

Thank you Stacy for sending me a free sample of this tea…

It is very pretty looking in the bag with the silver needles and the amaranth flowers. I took a whiff of the cup after steeping and it smells just like watermelon.

This is very tasty — it definitely is light and sweet with a melon flavor. I can’t help but wonder what this would be like iced. Somehow it’s a bit odd to drink a warm melon. But this tea definitely lives up to its promise. If you’re looking for a watermelon tea you should check this out! I am enjoying it but I don’t think it’s my favorite tea from Butiki.

JC

Oh, that sounds nice. I liked who you mentioned the oddness of ‘warm melon’, unfortunately I had, it wasn’t that bad, I just left it in the car for too long. :) That’s how I feel then I get some tastes that resemble something that is normally eaten cold.. I think ‘It tastes just likes … but its warm… so does it really taste like it?’.

TeaBrat

I always think it should be cold for some reason

JC

Oh, it should. It’s not nearly as pleasing warm. I have several teas that I do a really fast warm steep. And then just continue cold brewing because its better to me that way.

Tea_is_wisdom

I am more of a traditional tea drinker but I had to read this review. You had me at watermelon. LOL! This sounds like it is a wonderful tea. I just love watermelon. Thanks for this review.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I haven’t written about it yet but this stuff is amazing. :)

Comments

JC

TeaBrat

I always think it should be cold for some reason

Tea_is_wisdom

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I haven’t written about it yet but this stuff is amazing. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around