You can never have too many straight black teas, which is really the reason I got this with my last order. :)

First tea of the morning here, the sun is out and I will need to go for a nice, long walk later.

I steeped this for 4 minutes and am enjoying it. I don’t think its anything in particular to write home about, just a nice yunnan black tea. It has some light notes of malt/sweetness along with a very mellow character. I would definitely recommend trying this plain before adding anything to it, it doesn’t really need a lot. I am not really getting the peppery note described, but perhaps it’s too early in the morning!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around