drank Mango Papaya Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

Sipdown! This stuff is really tasty and I shall miss it.

I think I am finally getting my mojo back after months of feeling angry at a certain person who is no longer in my life to bring me down & here’s a song by Sheryl Crow to celebrate:

Let’s hope the upswing continues!

Yay, glad to hear!!! :D

Veronica

Good for you!

TeaBrat

thanks. Needless to say I am setting the bar a lot higher for the next one. ;-)

Kittenna

So glad to hear that as well! After lots of self-reflection myself, I realized that “setting the bar higher” was something I should have done as well, because there’s no reason I (or you!) should have been treated as we were. Thankfully, I realized that prior to meeting my current boyfriend… and the difference in how I feel in terms of everything is unbelievable.

TeaBrat

I am so glad to hear that. :)

Comments

Kittenna

Yay, glad to hear!!! :D

Veronica

Good for you!

TeaBrat

thanks. Needless to say I am setting the bar a lot higher for the next one. ;-)

TeaBrat

I am so glad to hear that. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around