Good morning Steepster – I hope everyone had a nice Valentine’s Day, mine was very romantic and I thought this tea would help motivate me a bit for the work day ahead.

There is a slight bitterness in the finish of this I am not really enjoying, but it could be that my steeping parameters were off. Otherwise it is reminding me of a gunpowder, very vegetal in an artichoke sort of way, earthy, I’m picking up a hint of smoke.

ashmanra

Romantic? That is all you are going to say? Spill the beans!

Comments

ashmanra

Romantic? That is all you are going to say? Spill the beans!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around