drank Momo Oolong Super Grade by Lupicia

Tea of the afternoon here. I can’t believe I’ve never logged this one before because it seems like I’ve had it a bunch of times already before I bought this latest batch.

I am really liking this! It’s buttery, slightly vegetal with a light peach and floral quality. Sometimes Lupicia teas can be a bit artificial in flavor but this particular blend is quite lovely. I’d recommend checking it out if you’re into flavored oolongs…. I steeped mine for around 4 minutes only because I forgot about it. :)