drank Russian Morning No. 24 by Kusmi Tea

Tea of the morning; back to SF after spending 3 days in Portland. I tried to go to as many tea shops as I could but I certainly missed a few. The trip was very enjoyable aside from the rain.

This blend is a nice and mellow black tea. I think it’s one of my favorites from Kusmi along with the spicy chocolate.

Tealizzy

Ooh! Did you buy any teas in Portland?

or stop by to say hi to steven? :)

TeaBrat

@Tealizzy – I did not buy anything! Amazing. @Sil – I missed Steven, he was on my agenda but it didn’t fit with other plans. Next time!

Comments

Tealizzy

Ooh! Did you buy any teas in Portland?

or stop by to say hi to steven? :)

TeaBrat

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around