drank Rhubarb & Strawberry by Lupicia

I had a very busy day yesterday after being at work all day and then going to drawing class in the evening. I got lots of homework! I haven’t had homework in ages. It’s fun though.

So here’s the tea of the morning to try and revive me. I’ve liked this blend for a few years now, the tart rhurbarb seems to go so well with the strawberry. I am dragging a bit in terms of energy. Have a great morning everyone!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around