drank Gingerbread Coffeecake by 52teas

When I saw this tea I knew I would have to try it – and I’m also the first person to review it – huzzah!

I just got it today and couldn’t wait to try it. The dry tea smells good, like a gingery cinnamon goodness. I was wondering how the green tea base would be in this blend and I find that I like it. I admit I’m not really getting “cake” and the hyson seems to lend a slight citrus quality to this tea. I might wait a week or two for the flavors to meld and then retry it. Adding 1/2 a packet of sugar really seemed to make the flavors pop.

I am finding this to be yummy but I do love ginger and the ginger flavor is quite strong… I might need to try icing this just to see what happens. thanks for another good blend, Frank!

moraiwe

This one should be in my mailbox today! Yay!

TastyBrew

Ha ha, we totally had the same thoughts! Ooh, iced, what a great idea! I’ll try that, too. This would be awesome iced. I got tropical eyebrows in my order today as well. That one is killer iced.

CHAroma

How did you get this 9 days ago?! I’m still waiting! Aaaaghh!!

TeaBrat

ooh, I hope you get yours soon!

Comments

moraiwe

This one should be in my mailbox today! Yay!

TastyBrew

CHAroma

How did you get this 9 days ago?! I’m still waiting! Aaaaghh!!

TeaBrat

ooh, I hope you get yours soon!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around