drank Brazillionaire by DAVIDsTEA

Another tea prepared by the David’s tea staff in Victoria, again it was prepared with soymilk.

Definitely kind of a disappointment for me, this was another one I found lacking in flavor. I got only faint flavors of brazil nut and coconut, overall I found the tea to be kind of thin and watery. Might be better prepared at home, I have no idea.

I guess I’m just not the biggest fan of David’s tea in general?

Tealizzy

This tea needs to be overleafed. The large brazil nut chunks make you think you have a lot when you don’t. You have to make sure there’s plenty of actual tea leaves in there. Otherwise it turns out weak. I’d suggest buying a small amount and then brewing it yourself. :)

TeaBrat

thanks, maybe I will. :)

Comments

Tealizzy

TeaBrat

thanks, maybe I will. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around