Purchased this on a morning when I did not feel like drinking coffee but wanted something strong. Another tea that was prepared by the David’s Tea staff.

I found this to be quite a strong cuppa. They did add soymilk but when I got back to the condo I was staying, I ended up adding some more. A good stout assam, with plenty of malt and a bit of sweetness. I particularly like the fact that this one is organic and free trade. Made a good breakfast tea for yours truly.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around