It’s funny how unpopular this tea is on Steepster! I’ve had this in my kitchen cabinet for as long as I can remember so it’s kind of a comfort tea for me now. This reminds me of cinnamon graham crackers tonight while I’m watching episodes of “We Shall Remain.”

This is good with the vanilla almond milk I purchased yesterday. It somewhat satisfies my craving for dessert.

Terri HarpLady

I love this tea! It’s an especially nice evening tea for me. A lot of people don’t like chicory root, but I like it also.

TeaBrat

It’s a good evening tea for me as well. Might need to raise the rating a bit since I always seem to have some around. :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

TeaBrat

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around