This was the 2nd sample tea box I purchased from Murchie’s, alas I really wish I had bought them all!

I am not quite as fond of this as I was the diamond jubilee. There is a fair amount of keemun in this blend and a bit of bitterness. It is a very strong and robust tea which makes it good for the Prince’s namesake. I don’t taste the darjeeling in here at all.

I ended up adding some almond milk and a touch of sugar. I usually don’t dd sugar to teas unless they really need it, and this one did IMO. Not destined to be a favorite but I will probably finish off the box I have (only 10 teabags).

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around