drank Hand Picked Bao Zhong by Samovar

Sipdown!
I’ve had this oolong for 2 years now according to my Steepster notes. I finally decided to finish off the bit I had today and this still seems really good to me, very buttery with sweet vegetal notes. I shall miss it, but I think I have a good excuse to purchase some more green oolongs soon since I don’t have too many more left. ;)

This is equally good prepared gong fu or western style.

Ruby Woo Scarlett

I didn’t know one could keep tea that long without its losing some of its punch!

TeaBrat

yeah, I was amazed as well

Comments

Ruby Woo Scarlett

TeaBrat

yeah, I was amazed as well

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around