drank Melon Oolong by Lupicia

This came in the Lupicia summer grab bag sale and I was skeptical I’d like it due to the artificial flavor and the sugar.

This was steeped western style and it definitely has a melon-y flavor that reminds me of cantaloupe. It’s slightly sweet but not overwhelmingly so. The oolong adds a bit of floral/buttery backdrop. I am going to try cold brewing this also to see what happens. This isn’t bad but I prefer the pineapple oolong from Lupicia. (For flavored oolongs in general I really liked the line from Naivetea). I’m curious to see how much of the flavoring is left if you try resteeping it.

p.s. – I did not like this as a cold brew