drank With Open Eyes by Butiki Teas

I got this in my last Butiki order and just had the feeling I would love it since I’m a big fan of ginger, it’s also nice to see dried strawberries in the bag upon opening.

I wonder if I should invest in a tea thermometer for the office since I drink so much tea at work but for now i’m just guesstimating the temperature.

Mmm, this is nice! I have to say I am getting much more ginger than strawberry or toffee but I don’t mind. The green tea base is fairly light and nutty/sweet like you’d expect a dragonwell to be. As the cup cools some of the strawberry flavors are popping up but they are a bit mild. I don’t think I’ve had a flavored dragonwell before and I’m enjoying it. Has anyone tried cold brewing this yet?

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around