drank Egyptian Licorice by Yogi Tea

I’m not a HUGE fan of licorice in tea but I’ve been reading so much about the anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties of it, I figured it would be a good idea to keep some around for cold season and such. A lot of people seem to hate the flavor of licorice but I’ve always liked it in candy, also I like anything anise or fennel related so I don’t have too many licorice “issues.”

This tea is very sweet… that was one of the first things I noticed about it. No need for sugar at all! I am not picking up on the orange peel but I get some other spicy notes from the cardamom, clove and black pepper. It’s a nice tisane and I can see myself drinking a lot of it when winter officially starts around here.

I remember there used to be a plain Yogi tea that was like a chai herbal blend but I can’t seem to find it anymore, I think they stopped making it which is too bad. I liked it! The Yoga Blend from Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants is a good substitute.

Terri HarpLady

I really love this one! :)