Tea of the eveing here. I’m not exactly ready for the holidays but I was ready for dessert. Lately I’ve been trying to banish all sweets from the house which is probably good for my waistline. this is a nice substitute, especially with a little bit of soymilk and stevia, which is how I like to drink it. I wonder if I will finish off my box from last year before Christmas? In any case, I’m kind of looking forward to the holiday teas.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around