drank Totem by Capital Teas

This goes under the category of “I wish I liked it more because it sure is expensive.”

Note to self: mate and hibiscus = ewww

CHAroma

LOL! I’m sorry to laugh, but I love that category name!

Anna

This cracked me up also. Worst category ever!

TeaBrat

Hee hee – maybe we should ask Steepster to create an new category!

Michelle Butler Hallett

AHAHAHA! I hear that. Also: hibiscus. GROSS. Me, I’d keep en entire file called ‘Teas and tisanes utterly ruined by hibiscus." One actually angers me: Numi’s Ruby Darjeeling, or something like that. Take hard-to-get Darjeeling … and blend it with hibiscus. Just — no. The liquor looks like BLOOD in the cup.

Comments

CHAroma

LOL! I’m sorry to laugh, but I love that category name!

Anna

This cracked me up also. Worst category ever!

TeaBrat

Hee hee – maybe we should ask Steepster to create an new category!

Michelle Butler Hallett

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around