drank Cape Town Chai by American Tea Room

Herbal chai of the afternoon here. Regular readers of my tea log may “get” the fact that I enjoy a spicy tea.

I have tried way too many blends that are like this, but even so. I think this is an amazing rooibos chai. I am a big fan of ginger and cardamom and this has plenty of both. I also detect fennel and cinnamon and maybe a touch of pepper. I like chai blends that are not ALL about the cinnamon. I wish I could try it side by side with Rishi’s rooibos chai which I also really like (but have been out of for a while). Spices seem really well balanced to me. Perfect with a touch of soymilk and stevia.

On an aside note, ATR claims their sample packs make 4 servings but I am finding that I am getting 2-3 servings out of them. Not sure if I consistently overleaf my teas but I would pick up the larger size of this if I order through them again.

heh and see for most of their sample packs i get 4+ ie. I can have 2 cups if I make them normal size…and still have enough to share with a couple people.

TeaBrat

interesting….

if i make sil sized cups then i get 2-3 heh

Comments

TeaBrat

interesting….

if i make sil sized cups then i get 2-3 heh

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around