drank English Teatime by Bigelow

My tea strainer is gone from the office, whether it was stolen or misplaced I have no idea. :(

Anyway I decided I would have a teabag of this today, it has caffeine it it and that’s good but otherwise it is a fairly unremarkable black tea in every respect.

I guess I will be looking for another tea strainer from home to bring in!

Doug F

I keep buying Chatsford mug infusers and putting them everywhere I would possibly have tea: home, work, my parents’ house. They’ve become like reading glasses.

TeaBrat

they are handy things to have!

Terri HarpLady

What a drag that someone took your strainer!

TeaBrat

Terri, yah. It’s not a big deal but It’s still annoying!

Comments

Doug F

TeaBrat

they are handy things to have!

Terri HarpLady

What a drag that someone took your strainer!

TeaBrat

Terri, yah. It’s not a big deal but It’s still annoying!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around