drank Golden Yunnan by thepuriTea

This is one of the sample mini tins I got with my puriTea black reserve sampler.

I don’t drink a lot of black teas without additions but the ones I do drink plain usually come from China. This is a lovely cuppa. I am getting the honey aroma and flavor that other people have mentioned. The tea is extremely smooth and devoid of astringency. The peppery notes are certainly present with a slight note of tobacco in the finish. I also tried adding soymilk to it, and that transformed it into a golden caramel-y type of drink. Definitely versatile and good both ways. I would get some more of this!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around