I’ve been drinking echinacea tea a lot in these last few days and now for something different. Feeling better but I don’t envy the people sitting next to me on the airplane tonight since I’m still coughing like crazy.

I’ve had this tea for a while and evidently forgot to rate it until now. When you steep this, it turns a dark red in the cup. This is a nice herbal blend, I get the sage and goji berries for sure. It’s hard to pick out specific flavors in here but the ginger comes to the forefront as well. It’s too soon to tell if this will actually do anything to keep me healthy but the flavor is really nice.

Bonnie

Best with honey…Good for the throat!

TeaBrat

I wish I could just stay at home and drink it!

Bonnie

Hoping you’ll be better and enjoy the trip!

Bonnie

Funny…My son just arrived here from San Francisco today. I’m from San Jose. Both my dad and his mother were born in S.F. (1883 for grandma)