drank Wuyishan Black by Steepster

This tea came in the Steepster select box for December. Definitely has flavors that are reminiscent of a wuyi oolong which is understandable given the origin of the leaf. Very earthy with a hint of smoke, slightly winey and fruity. It’s a bit on the light side for a black tea and doesn’t need any additions. I detect a floral aroma in the tea liquor.

Overall enjoyable but not something I would stock on a permanent basis.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around