Hi Steepster — I’ve been busy but here’s a tasting note :)

This was part of the Wellness blend sampler I ordered from Capital Teas recently and I tried it for the first time today. It’s an all herbal blend with pieces of fruit, which is nice. It’s definitely tart with notes of grapefruit, orange and lemongrass being very predominate. The blackberry and eucalyptus leaves give it a bit of an herbal-y flavor and I bet this would be a great iced tea too. Yes there’s hibiscus in it — so there’s that to contend with — but it isn’t as sour as some hibby blends I’ve had. Overall I really like this, definitely good for an herbal blend; it’s tasty and reminds me of juice.

If you like grapefruit flavored things you will probably end up liking this.

Boiling 8 min or more

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around