drank Christmas Cookie by Capital Teas

This will have to be my last caffeinated tea for the day or I might have problems sleeping tonight. :-/

This smells great in the bag and also brewed. It can best be described as a fruity chai. There are spicy elements like cardamom, pepper and clove and the orange element here is VERY strong. This might be a tad bit too much spice for me personally, doesn’t really remind me of a cookie but more of an orange spice chai. Definitely improved somewhat upon adding milk and sugar. It’s good but kind of overpowering for a dessert tea. For example I have an aftertaste of pepper which isn’t something I’d associate with a cookie whether it’s Christmas or not, he he. Still I am sure I will finish this off happily.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around