drank English Toffee by Simpson & Vail

Last night I was having a serious craving for sweets so it’s probably a good thing I don’t have any in the house! I’m not getting much exercise while I stay at home with my broken arm and I’m hoping not to gain any weight during this time.

So somehow this seems slightly decadent to me this morning. I brewed it in my stump teapot and am finding it fairly tasty. I am picking up toffee and marigolds although it is not a super strong flavor. I enjoyed this with a bit of stevia and soymilk. Getting a bit of burnt sugar in it somewhere. I’ll close my eyes and pretend I’m doing something really sinful – he he he. See previous notes if interested.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
TheTeaFairy

Hope your arm heals quickly…

thanks! xox

Suziqzer

Sounds like a good one. Considering a Simpson & Vail order in my near future. :)

TeaBrat

Suz – I’ve been shopping with them for years, they definitely have a lot of stuff to try!

Suziqzer

I got a catalog from them recently… Could be dangerous!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Hope your arm heals quickly…

thanks! xox

Suziqzer

I got a catalog from them recently… Could be dangerous!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around