I almost laid down to take a nap this afternoon but figured it might be better if I just stayed awake. The physical therapist seems to think I should be trying to use my right arm more before I go back to work and typing notes on Steepster is good for practicing on the computer.

Here’s another supposed strawberry flavored product that has only very faint notes of strawberry. Also there is sugar in this and I wish I knew how much, and how many calories I was consuming but I figure for 2 teaspoons of matcha mix there can be 1 tsp. of sugar at the most? Who knows.

I made this with unsweetened soymilk and per Lupicias’s instructions, I zapped it in the microwave for one minute and then mixed it up with my milk frother. The lady at the store told me this would be good for my skin. I don’t know about that, but this is pretty tasty, even though the strawberry note is really lacking. I will have to deduct a bunch of points for that but for a sweetened matcha, it’s pretty tasty. I feel like I need to go brush my teeth now.

1 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around