drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

and the Lupicia obsession is continuing…

I’ve always liked hojicha for its natural roasted type flavor. I think this is the first time I have tried a flavored hoji.

I used boiling water and steeped this for two minutes. The natural roastyness of the hoji is definitely there and I am getting sweet caramel notes too. The element they call “milk” is a bit more like “cream” in my opinion. I am drinking mine more as a latte with a generous portion of soymilk added. Once again I made a total mess with the milk frother but that’s ok. :)

This is a nice option for afternoon/evening because it’s lower in caffeine than a regular green tea. I think the flavoring in this is fairly subtle which is ok with me. It seems well done for a dessert tea but I would not say I am raving over it.

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Dexter

Lupicia has a caramel flavored hojicha? Be still my beating heart…..

TeaBrat

lol – if you want to swap let me know, I’ll send you some :)

Dexter

What I would like to do is crawl into your tea cupboard and not come up for air for about a month :)) I am not worthy….

Kat_Maria

I gotta try it with almond milk next time :)

Comments

Dexter

Lupicia has a caramel flavored hojicha? Be still my beating heart…..

TeaBrat

lol – if you want to swap let me know, I’ll send you some :)

Kat_Maria

I gotta try it with almond milk next time :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around