drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I thought I’d try cold brewing this last night as an experiment. I think I like the cold brew better than I like this hot but it is still not my favorite coconut oolong so I’m kind of bummed I have several more ounces to finish off. I think the key with David’s is to try their teas by the to-go cup first before buying a whole package!

Iced 8 min or more
Amariel

I buy as small as I can get, as they can sell as little as 10g, though some teas you need more than that if it is heavy or bulky.

Comments

Amariel

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around