drank Peppermint tea by Twinings

This morning I was goofing around on the Red Blossom Tea website and I saw they had a peppermint rose tea so I thought this was something I needed to try and I wanted it to be an iced tea.

I mixed up some of my peppermint Twinings teabags with rosebuds I got at the herb store. I really like this combination and it’s good as an iced tea too. The rose adds a nice flavor to the mint while also tempering it down a bit. I would recommend trying it out sometime (or you could try the Red Blossom version)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around