drank Dinjoye Estate Assam by Butiki Teas

Tea of the morning here. I don’t feel terribly ambitious so far, but what else is new… :)

I felt like having a nice, hefty assam this morning. I got this tea a while ago, but haven’t done a review on it yet. It’s very malty with an underlying fruitiness I am enjoying. This is one of those assams that have a sort of “winey” quality about them. I put soymilk in this which is the way I normally drink assams.

Definitely an enjoyable tea but doesn’t really stand out to me over other assams I’ve had.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Tea Sipper

Sounds good.. maybe I’ll try this one tomorrow morning…

Comments

Tea Sipper

Sounds good.. maybe I’ll try this one tomorrow morning…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around