Sipdown…
sadly I’m out of this, it’s been such a lovely Golden Monkey but luckily I do know where to get more. ;)

My cupboard overfloweth with tea but I still like to keep at least one Golden Monkey around as they are one of my favorites.

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Dustin

Do they not sell it at Aroma anymore?

TeaBrat

Yes, they do… which is why I know where to get more :) Just trying to save some money right now.

Dustin

I totally read that sentence wrong. Well cool, maybe I’ll check it out next time I’m there!

Comments

Dustin

Do they not sell it at Aroma anymore?

TeaBrat

Dustin

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around