drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

this is a very nice black strawberry tea; I do think that adding milk (or in my case, Coconut Dream) helps to bring out the custardy flavor. Has a great smell and a lovely smooth finish. I’m not totally sure I would buy this one again (read my tealog to find out which Strawberry tea I fell in love with. :))

Cannabuzz

I’m usually not into fruity teas, but this one sounds freakin delicious. Kind of makes me hungry :p

TeaBrat

I am a fan of fruity teas, especially for iced tea!

Comments

Cannabuzz

TeaBrat

I am a fan of fruity teas, especially for iced tea!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around