Thanks again to Jenn for the sample of this delicious tea. Well, I’ve been feeling quite burned out on green tea lately, I have too much of it and it makes my stomach hurt at times. This tea is ridiculously good, however. I’ve found a shorter brewing time really seems to help with the greens.

Anyway, this tea is another good replacement for soda. I’ve had it hot and I’ve had it iced, it is really good both ways. My first expereince with kukicha, I am really liking it. This is a low astringency tea which can be very helpful for those of us with delicate tummies. The lime flavor really shines through here for me, both in aroma and flavor. Seems to me more like a key lime pie… so sweet and so delicious!