drank Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast by 52teas

I’m upping my rating on this today – still not my favorite but benefits more from a short steeping time – try 2 minutes

ok, not really my favorite. I agree with the reviewer that said she tasted a bit of bitterness in the black tea. I tried steeping this a couple of different ways/times and it didn’t really come out so well for me. I’m also not sure I like a lot of flavored black teas because it is difficult to get the tea/flavor balance really right.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around