drank West Cape Chai by Rishi Tea

My, my, this is quite a tasty tea. You should know that I actually hate red rooibos which is in this blend, so I’m even more surprised that I like it. The predominant notes here are the yummy spices, cinnamon, star anise and cardamom especially. They overpower the rooibos – I’m excited! I did use a lot of tea per water here, probably about 2 tablespoons. That makes it a bit pricey for the sampler but it is so worth it. A fabulous dessert tea. I added soymilk and a pinch of sugar to mine. I’ll be getting more of this to keep me toasty in the San Francisco rainy season… :)